Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

As a fan of satire, I approve

I saw dis shit when you first posted it on Facebook and I thought I'd let you know it's still awesome every time I watch it.

Leek the Magnanimous Leek the Magnanimous

Wonderful

That was rather great.

YoyoClock texts IronClock YoyoClock texts IronClock

Perfectly shows the abuse of texting.

I find texting to be a very serious matter. Texting helps me to find out important things that I need to know because they are important. For instance, just this last week I texted my friend Lance asking what the bus schedule was. Lance drives the bus so he would know. He's a very good driver, courteous to the women.

Along with finding out information like the bus schedule, I have also used texting as a way to tell someone something that they might not be bothered to check their voice mail for because they are not at their phone. Voice mail can be a hassle to listen though and they might not understand that I said "I am currently in the tiger den at the zoo, please send help" because I was whispering so as not to wake up the tigers. Had he not heard me, he would not have sent help and I would have lost more toes. But, I relied on texting and it saved the day.

Regardless, I enjoyed your movie. It made me laugh and the art style added to the humor, and it also had a good message.

CC Tutorial - Buttons CC Tutorial - Buttons

I liked it.

I like it a lot. Very simple to use, not very confusing, and it had some fun little extras in it.
Keep up the good work.

Karnovor responds:

Why thank you kind sir.
=D

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

The best game in flash ever...

I didn't think it could be done, but this game had me going "Holy shit, did they manage to do that? WITH FLASH?!" This was amazing.
And, I noticed, as a special treat, you added in NG members as victims. I've spotted:
Dan Paladin
Tom Fulp
Edmund Skudder
Illwillpress
Afroninja
Knox

And a couple others that I forgot.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I most go back to playing this game.

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

Awesome stuff!

Great action script!
You should use the spaceship one for a game.

[MS] - Stepping Stoned [MS] - Stepping Stoned

Really great

This song is really great. I love the sound, I love the mood, I love the different additions, the whole thing is just perfect.

Keep up the great work.

MackerelSalad responds:

Thank you very much!
I just got Reaktor 5, and I'm learning to build synths and shit, so be ready for something completely different.

Ragtime Blues (Instr version) Ragtime Blues (Instr version)

Nice!

That was some good music. The notes were great, I love the feel, and it was all around good.

Denvish responds:

It was quite tricky to record, so it's nice to see people appreciating it. It's actually one of my faves to play live (the vocal version)

Danger Ahead 3 Danger Ahead 3

3rd

I've decided to review a lot more stuff, so here goes.
This was really cool. I know I've heard this before, I don't know what. It was really good.