CC Tutorial - Buttons CC Tutorial - Buttons

I liked it.

I like it a lot. Very simple to use, not very confusing, and it had some fun little extras in it.
Keep up the good work.

Karnovor responds:

Why thank you kind sir.
=D

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

The best game in flash ever...

I didn't think it could be done, but this game had me going "Holy shit, did they manage to do that? WITH FLASH?!" This was amazing.
And, I noticed, as a special treat, you added in NG members as victims. I've spotted:
Dan Paladin
Tom Fulp
Edmund Skudder
Illwillpress
Afroninja
Knox

And a couple others that I forgot.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I most go back to playing this game.

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

Awesome stuff!

Great action script!
You should use the spaceship one for a game.

TERRAIN: Chapter 3 TERRAIN: Chapter 3

Graphics really need work.

You rely too heavily on gradients, and some animations could've used work. The gameplay was good, though.

Sparks Sparks

HAH!

I didn't read the instructions, and I wasn't confused at all! Take that! Hah!

Oh... and... the game was good too.

Splooge Invaders Splooge Invaders

Hilarious.

Geez, you keep pumping out this brilliant stuff. The whole thing was funny. The only thing that annoyed me was Damiens scream.
Could be better.
Seriously.
Anyway, great job. Keep up the good work.

the classroom 2 the classroom 2

A sequel better than the first.

For once. The story was awesome, and the ending was excellent too.
Can't really make a sequel out of this, but meh. Great job.

Russian Affairs Russian Affairs

It would be great, but...

My guy can't shoot to save his life.
Literally.
I'd waste whole clips and 3 lives one just two guys, and they'd shoot before my guy even comes out of the tunnel.
Make my guy hit more.

alexander-b responds:

you cant get shot while you're going in or coming out of a tunnel, you can't get shot while you are shooting!!

Enjoy

Über Battle! Über Battle!

Pretty good.

I found a bug. When you equip sword level 9, when you attack, it changes into every sword then goes back to normal when you're backing up after your attack.
Anyway, good game. I think you could've used better music than chop suey (the song annoys me, but that's just me).
Good job.

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

First time I've given everything a ten.

And for a reason. Excellent game. It definitely has a lower score than it deserves.
But my only problem is I suck at puzzle games, so naturally, I'm stuck in this game.
I've made the goo a saprano, and that's about as far as I've gotten (no necklace or anything)

Visual-Noize responds:

Thanks ^_^
First, try to talk to Bishoku, she´ll give you 2 items: a feather and a magpie. And remember: Magpies like shiny, valuable things ^.-