Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

As a fan of satire, I approve

I saw dis shit when you first posted it on Facebook and I thought I'd let you know it's still awesome every time I watch it.

Leek the Magnanimous Leek the Magnanimous

Wonderful

That was rather great.

YoyoClock texts IronClock YoyoClock texts IronClock

Perfectly shows the abuse of texting.

I find texting to be a very serious matter. Texting helps me to find out important things that I need to know because they are important. For instance, just this last week I texted my friend Lance asking what the bus schedule was. Lance drives the bus so he would know. He's a very good driver, courteous to the women.

Along with finding out information like the bus schedule, I have also used texting as a way to tell someone something that they might not be bothered to check their voice mail for because they are not at their phone. Voice mail can be a hassle to listen though and they might not understand that I said "I am currently in the tiger den at the zoo, please send help" because I was whispering so as not to wake up the tigers. Had he not heard me, he would not have sent help and I would have lost more toes. But, I relied on texting and it saved the day.

Regardless, I enjoyed your movie. It made me laugh and the art style added to the humor, and it also had a good message.

Space Nazis In Space Space Nazis In Space

The funniest thing to have brightened my day.

It'll probably be the funniest thing to have brightened my week, as well.

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

You can be my bodyguard I can be your long lost pal
I can call you betty and betty when you call me you can call me al

Tim Burton's "A Pirate" Tim Burton's "A Pirate"

Hilarious

I found this movie to be extremely enjoyable.

ClockRadio responds:

{{{}}}

F U Clock - P.I. F U Clock - P.I.

Damn, that was awesome.

This is like one of those awesome movies I'd watch and think to myself "Damn, that's cool as hell."

Action N' Topcatyo Movie Action N' Topcatyo Movie

Fantastic work, Watson!

Let's go to the bar for some shots!

ActionClock responds:

Indubitibly

!!! 2 LEGIT 2 QUIT !!! !!! 2 LEGIT 2 QUIT !!!

This flash was too legit to close!

You see what I did there with my title! Har har!
No, but, really, this flash was hilarious, and by God do I love that strutting animation.

ZL: The Shocking Truth! ZL: The Shocking Truth!

Delicious!

Rather humorous flash you have there!

Build me up, ButterClock Build me up, ButterClock

Very enjoyable

You say it's rushed, but you can still see the love in it.